The oil heater K 160 eco operates with the new two-stage HEYLO ISK® burner systems. The system starts up gently also in case of low temperatures.
In addition, service life is prolonged, and the burner starts are reduced during the current operation. This innovative technical solution reduces the wear of the burner head and saves energy.
The K 160 eco is the ideal device for progressive rental companies. Be it for drying new buildings or for events.
The firing chamber made of stainless steel guarantees highest service life.
On account of the special pocket form, the heat exchangers made of stainless steel have an extremely large surface and thus achieve a very good heat transfer.
The hot air ventilator stands out for its compact construction and its very high performance. The ventilator delivers up to 12,600 cum/h of air at 230 V only.
Remote control by e-control flex optional (Communication of any information heating incl. Oil level on PC / Smartphone and reporting of the data available).
- fuel economy of 5 - 15 % compared to conventional single-stage heaters
- higher operating and start safety at extreme temperatures ensured by startup relief
- up to 30 % fewer burner starts
- high air flow rate and compression by powerful and compact ventilators
- highest combustion efficiency (optimised stainless steel firing chamber / heat exchanger unit)