Oil heater HEYLO K 160 eco-e for tent & building heating and for stationary heating. Due to the complex control, the K 160 eco-e can be operated highly efficiently which causes a considerably lower energy consumption in everyday use. In order to optimise safety, the remote control ensures easier availability of operating data.
K 160 eco-e can be easily surveyed by the remote control system e-control flex during the operation. Whether query and adjustment of temperature, control of the operating condition, transfer of failures or - by GPS - determination of the location: All these important data can now be called off easily by smartphone or laptop, ensuring dead-easy control, so to speak. By SMS the unit can be switched on and off, and the temperatures can be changed.
Remote control by e-control flex optional (Communication of any information heating incl. Oil level on PC / Smartphone and reporting of the data available).
The convincing heat output at low energy consumption, high air flow rate of up to 12,600 cum/h, a continuous ventilator control, a run-time control and the automatic performance control of the two-stage ISK burner according to heat requirement make K 160 eco-e a perfect oil heater for demanding projects. The operation of the K 160 eco-e is possible by colour display; a connection option for another K-unit is available. With K 160 eco-e, the tents, halls and building sites will stay warm. Energy is saved and the heat control is easier than ever.
- high heating power at low energy consumption
- transmission of all operational heating information incl. oil level to PC / smartphone (only with optional e-control flex remote control)
- up to 20 per cent cost saving by control of the burner according to heat requirement
- automatic fresh air inlet at excessively high inside temperatures
- remote control by SMS (only with optional e-control flex remote control)
- digital temperature control